Red TKTX Deep Numbing Cream Topical Anesthetic
For temporary relief of pain and itching due to anorectal disorders or a local anesthetic for minor surgery or cosmetic procedures.
Used for: eyebrow, eyeliner, lip, face tattoo; body tattooing; microneedling; body piercing; laser tattoo removal; laser hair removal; waxing; IPL treatment. Numbing ingredient: 40%
How to Use TKTX:
1. Clean the treated area
2. Apply a thick amount of TKTX numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
3. After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of TKTX cream (1/8" or 2-3 mm thick) over the area (optional).
4. Cover the TKTX cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap) and keep warm. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out.
5. Leave TKTX cream and wrap in place for 15-30 Minutes before tattooing. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
6. Skin typically remains numb for 1-2 hour once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.
Store above 0°C and below 30°C.
For external use only
Avoid cream into eyes
Keep out of reach children.
Do not put this product into rectum
Cap tube tightly when not in use
Not suitable for some people who have heart disease, high blood pressure, pregnant and / or breast feeding, know a allergies to any ingredient, thyroid disease, diabetes, depression, or have difficulty urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland.